Thursday 25 March 2010

Final Digi Pack

This is the final digi pak laid out in its template form. I thought it would be a good idea to show the digi pack like this so that all sides of the digi pak could be seen.

I used Georgina's mock up digi paks and then expanded the idea by putting the name of the album on the front cover and also creating the inside. I though Georgina's mock up digi pak related to the target audience and also it would form a link between the video, the website and the digi pak. Georgina took selection of pictures of herself and so this made it easy for me to create the digi pak as I had all of the elements ready for me to start using.



FRONT AND BACK


INSIDE



I used Photoshop to create this digi pak and I used a selection of tools and effects including Drop Shadows, Inner Shadows, the crop and selection tools and the text tool. I also made the CD tray more transparent so that you could see the image behind it by adjusting the opacity of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment